Visit the Larkspur Ferry Monthly Permit website to purchase your permit online.
- Customers must accept Golden Gate Ferry’s Terms and Conditions to purchase a monthly permit.
- Customers may purchase two monthly permits in advance (current and subsequent months) or may opt to auto renew and/or auto pay their monthly permit. With auto renew, you'll receive an email reminder on the 25th of the month to pay for the next month's permit. With auto pay, you'll automatically be billed on the 25th of the month for the next month's permit.
- When purchasing a monthly permit for the current month, please be sure to select the current month as the default is always the next month.
- Monthly permits run for the calendar month. Be sure to select the appropriate month for which you want a permit as the default is always the next month.
- Customers can register up to five vehicles per permit. One vehicle per permit is valid per day.
- The system is all electronic - no printing of hardcopy permits or placards is needed.
More information on purchasing monthly permits
Monthly permit payment methods accepted
- Employer parking benefit payments (for example, WageWorks, Commuter Check, etc.). Note: If your employer provides paper vouchers or checks, they must be submitted via mail to pay for your monthly parking permit. Mail paper voucher(s), along with your name, address, email address, and phone number, to GGBHTD, Attn: Ferry Parking, 850 Tamalpais Ave, San Rafael, CA 94901. To ensure permits are valid at the beginning of a month, vouchers must be postmarked by the 23rd of the preceding month to allow for processing. Note: "parking benefits" are different from "transit benefits."