Paying the daily Larkspur Ferry parking fee using the Parkmobile system is easy.
Step 1 - REGISTER
You'll need to set up a Parkmobile account. You can do this online, using the mobile app, or over the phone. Note: License plate or stall number and credit card number are required, and users are required to accept Parkmobile's Terms and Conditions to use the system for daily parking.
- Online. Open a "Basic Membership" at www.parkmobile.com
- Mobile app. Download the free Parkmobile app from your mobile device's app store. License plate or stall number and credit card number are required. New cars should use last 4 digits of VIN, preceded by “VIN” in place of license plate number (ie, “VIN1234”).
- Phone. Call toll free 877-727-5718. You can open your account using an automated system at no cost or by using a live operator for a one-time fee of $3.50.
STEP 2 - PARK and PAY
- Online. Login to your account at www.parkmobile.com.
- Mobile app. Open the mobile app. Note: "time remaining" counts down to 12:59:59pm when a parking fee is no longer required.
- Phone. Call toll-free 877-727-5718 (available 24/7).
STEP 3 - PARK
Enter Zone Number 111 which applies to the Larkspur Ferry terminal and overflow parking lots.
Daily fee payment methods accepted
- Parkmobile Wallet
- Employer-sponsored parking benefit payments (for example, WageWorks, Commuter Check, etc.). Benefits in the form of paper vouchers and checks are not accepted for daily parking fee. Note: "parking benefits" are different from "transit benefits."