- ALL Angel Island trips depart from GATE B at the San Francisco Ferry Terminal.
- For travel to Angel Island, purchase round-trip tickets to Tiburon/Angel Island. Tickets must be purchased in person at the San Francisco Ferry Terminal from the ticket machines located at Gate C unless you have a Clipper Card.
Return tickets cannot be purchased on Angel Island.
- View fares here >
- For Clipper cards here >
- For weekend schedules, choose Saturday/Sunday/Holiday from the drop-down on the schedules pages.
- Sign up for Angel Island alerts here >
Golden Gate Ferry operates service 7 days a week to and from San Francisco Ferry Terminal (SFFT) and Angel Island State Park.
Situated in the middle of San Francisco Bay, Angel Island has a storied military history dating back more than a century. Also known as the “Ellis Island of the West,” the island’s Immigration Station, which has recently been restored, was the first stop for millions of Asian immigrants entering the United States. With miles of superb hiking trails, camping sites, beaches, and breathtaking views of the entire Bay Area, visitors are guaranteed to have a rich outdoor experience.
Ticket and fare information can be found below. For schedules click here>>. Please purchase round-trip tickets to Tiburon/Angel Island. Ticket prices include state park entrance fee.
Hop on board and enjoy the ride!
Angel Island Ferry Fares & Tickets:
|Angel Island Fares - One Way (Includes Park Entrance Fee)
Adult Single Ride (ages 19-64)
|Youth, Seniors, Disabled (with approved ID), or Medicare
|Children (4 and under) limit 2 per full-fare adult
Please purchase round-trip tickets as tickets are not available for purchase on Angel Island. Riders need to purchase tickets to Tiburon/Angel Island which will be valid on trips to Angel Island. Tickets may be purchased in advance and are useable on any trip within 90 days of purchase. Tickets are non-refundable.
- If you've already purchased Angel Island tickets through Blue and Gold, Golden Gate Ferry will honor those tickets.
- For Clipper Cards, visit their webpage here or download the app. Clipper Cards are also available for purchase at the ticket vending machines at the SFFT Terminal located at Gate C. Ticket machines are open 24 hours daily.
For Group Tickets, fill out the form here, or call Golden Gate Ferry’s customer service center at 415-455-2000 to arrange for group sales. Customer service representatives are available weekdays from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Bikes & Fees: There are no longer bike fees for visitors at Angel Island State Park. Bicycles, including electric bikes, are welcome aboard all Golden Gate Ferry (GGF) vessels. Bikes are accepted on first-come, first-served basis. Read more about bringing your bike here>
Other Information and FAQs: