Intercounty Paratransit Service
Intercounty paratransit service is provided in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 for eligible passengers. This service is operated by Whistlestop and is designed to complement Golden Gate Transit's intercounty, non-commute bus service.
This service operates between Marin, Contra Costa, San Francisco, and Sonoma counties within three-quarters of a mile of Golden Gate Transit's regional bus routes. Fares are charged and reservations are required. Contact Marin Access Travel Navigators at 415-454-0902 for more information.
Intracounty Paratransit Service
Whistlestop also provides local paratransit service within Marin County on behalf of Marin Transit. Visit the Marin Access website for more information, the Paratransit Rider's Guide, useful brochures, applications, and more.
Local paratransit services within San Francisco, Sonoma, and Contra Costa counties are provided by other operators as listed below.
- San Francisco Paratransit (www.sfparatransit.com):
- Paratransit Broker 415-351-7000, TDD 415-351-3942.
- Sonoma County Paratransit:
- Petaluma: Petaluma People Services 707-765-8493
- Santa Rosa: MV Transportation 707-546-2092 or 800-992-1006; TDD 707-573-3381
- Sonoma County Transit: 800-345-7433; TDD 707-585-9817
- Contra Costa County Paratransit:
- East Bay Paratransit (Intelitran): 800-555-8085; TTY 510-287-5065