Golden Gate Transit adjusts regional bus schedules quarterly to improve system efficiency. New online timetables and individual route maps are available on our Upcoming Bus Schedule Changes page.
Lea el aviso a los clientes en español.
Routes 2, 24, 30, 70, 72X, 74, 76
- Some trips will be ADJUSTED up to 6 minutes to improve connections and running times.
Route 4C, 24C, 54C
- Northbound bus stop in San Francisco at McAllister St & Polk St will be MOVED approximately 100 feet closer to Van Ness Ave (new stop ID 40077). Routes 30, 70, 92, 101, and 101X will continue to serve original stop (stop ID 40024).
- Route will NO LONGER serve stops on Lindaro St and on Andersen Dr west of Bellam Blvd in San Rafael (stop IDs 40436, 40438, 40439, 40440, 40441, 40442, 40443). For alternate service, use westbound Routes 40/40X or go to the San Rafael Transit Center.
- Due to construction, Route 40 will operate on a DETOUR in Point Richmond for approximately 4 months due to construction.
- Northbound Saturday trip at 10:25 a.m. and northbound Sunday trip at 10:27 a.m. from Perry & 3rd will be CANCELLED. These trips operate to the San Rafael Transit Center only.
New online timetables and individual route maps are available on our Upcoming Bus Schedule Changes page. Riders may also pick up the new Spring 2020 Golden Gate Transit Guide on their bus or ferry.