To contest or request a review of your toll violation(s), please contact the FasTrak Customer Service Center via the website, by phone, fax, mail or in person (see below). You may be eligible for a reduction/waiver on your penalties, depending on your situation.
You may contact FasTrak Customer service for any of the following:
- To contest a toll notice that includes violation penalties.
- To contest toll violation penalties on your FastTrak account.
- To request administrative review of a previous toll penalty decision.
FasTrak contact information:
- Go online: www.bayareafastrak.org
- By phone: Toll-free 1-877-229-8655 or 415-486-8655 outside the USA.
- By Fax: 415-974-6356
- Stop by in person: Bay Area FasTrak Customer Service Center (375 Beale Street, San Francisco).