- $14.00 each way, per person
- Children 4 & under FREE w/ registration (limit 2 per fare-paying adult). All children 4 & under must be registered to ride the Giants Ferry. To register a child, email us at FerryKids@goldengate.org after purchasing your tickets with event name and date(s) of travel in SUBJECT LINE and your full name and contact information, direction(s) of travel, and the number of children in the BODY of the email. You will receive a confirmation email within 2 business days. This confirmation will be your child's "ticket" and must be printed and presented when boarding.
Advance purchase of tickets is required. These tickets are NOT available at Golden Gate Ferry terminals. Giants Ferry tickets are NOT refundable or exchangeable. Clipper cards are NOT accepted on this service.
- Buy online: Tickets.com website (ferry tickets for the 2020 baseball season will be available in February 2020)
- Buy over the phone: Call toll-free 1-877-4SFGTIX (1-877-473-4849). Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Buy in person: At the Oracle Park Dugout Store on 3rd Street
Then choose how you want to receive your Giants Ferry Tickets:
- Print at Home
- Add to mobile wallet
- Mailed to Your Home ($2 fee applies) Note: this option is NOT available within 10 days of game.
Important Ticket Notes
Giants Ferry tickets are sold via the tickets.com web portal. If you're traveling to and from the ballpark, be sure to add both "events" to your cart—i.e. "Vessel departs at 11:00AM" and "Vessel departs 30mins after last out." If one direction is sold out, you can still void your entire order.
If you wish to get to the ballpark earlier, Giants Ferry tickets may be used on regular Larkspur Ferry service to the San Francisco Ferry Building on the date printed on the ticket ONLY.
Giants Ferry tickets are NOT refundable. Clipper cards are NOT accepted on the Giants Ferry.