Take the SMART train to the Golden Gate Giants Ferry on June 12 and June 26, 2022.
The Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit (SMART) District announced that the agency will begin a pilot program offering special train service to meet the San Francisco Giants ferry service to Oracle Park on
Sunday, June 12, 2022, and Sunday, June 26, 2022.
The Golden Gate Giants Ferry runs special service directly from Larkspur Ferry Terminal to Oracle Park for Giants games. The special ferry service departs from Larkspur 1½ hours before game time and departs Oracle Park 30 minutes after the last out or special event (such as fireworks).
The Southbound trip connecting with the Golden Gate Giants Ferry will be served by SMART’s existing 9:31 am departure from the Sonoma County Airport, getting to the Larkspur station at 10:50 am allowing for a 45-minute transfer to the ferry terminal.
The return Northbound trip will depart the Larkspur station 30 minutes after the arrival of the Golden Gate Giants Ferry, with overflow service provided by the 7:30 pm Northbound trip.
- SMART passengers going to the game should utilize SMART’s existing fare structure for this pilot service.
- SMART riders should use the regular Clipper card or SMART e-Ticket app to pay for the train fares to the ferry.
- Please note that “Rail & Sail” combo ticket will NOT apply to the special Giants ferry service.
- Ticketing for the special Oracle Park ferry will need to be purchased separately by the rider. Tickets for the ferry trip to Oracle Park must be purchased in advance online and are $15.50 per person one way. Purchase tickets here >>
- Read SMART's full press release here >>