Effective June 12, 2022
Beginning June 12, 2022, Golden Gate Transit will make schedule adjustments to improve system efficiency.
Schedule improvements for June are designed to align schedules to meet current ridership demands. Preview new schedules here (effective June 12, 2022).
Service changes include:
1. Route modified to terminate at Salesforce Transit Center (STC). For service south of STC, see Routes 114, 132, 154, and 172.
2. Weekday trips added between San Francisco and San Rafael.
3. NB weekday trip departing the San Rafael Transit Center (SRTC) at 6:15 am has been cancelled.
4. Weekend trips adjusted up to 15 minutes. Check schedules carefully.
1. Second SB morning trip adjusted to arrive in the SF Financial District at 7:15 am.
2. Extra afternoon trip added.
3. Other schedule adjustments.
1. Route modified to terminate at the SRTC. For service to Andersen Drive, see Route 580 (from Bellam Blvd) and Marin Transit Connect (marintransit.org).
2. Weekend trips adjusted up to 15 minutes.
1. SB trips adjusted five minutes later.
1. Route modified to terminate at the SRTC. For service north of the SRTC, see Route 101 and Marin Transit Route 71 (marintransit.org).
2. Weekend service reinstated between San Francisco and San Rafael.
1. Minor schedule adjustments.
1. Weekend trips adjusted up to 10 minutes.
Marin Transit schedules are at marintransit.org and in the Marin Transit Rider’s Guide.
You can download our Summer Transit Guide and preview new schedules here >
Follow Golden Gate Transit on Twitter @goldengatebus and Facebook @goldengatetransit
Sign up for our newsletter here>>
Get real-time departures and arrivals here >>
Sign up for alerts here>>
Masks no longer required but strongly recommended per CDPH guidelines.
For trip-planning assistance, visit our Bus Schedules & Maps page or call 511/415-455-2000 (say "Golden Gate Transit," then "operator" to bypass recorded messages)/TDD 711. Customer service representatives are available weekdays from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.