Giants Ferry tickets are on sale now for the 2022 Season! Opening day is Friday, April 8. The Giants Ferry departs from Larkspur Ferry Terminal one hour and 30 minutes before the first pitch, and drops passengers off at Oracle Park. The ferry departs Oracle 30 minutes after the last out.
Purchase Giants Ferry tickets here>>
- Remember to purchase a return ticket from Oracle back to Larkspur when adding trips to your cart.
- Sign up for email & text alerts here >
- Masks are required to ride.
- $15.50 each way, per person
- Children 4 & under FREE w/ registration (limit 2 per fare-paying adult). All children 4 & under must be registered to ride the Giants Ferry. To register a child, email us at FerryKids@goldengate.org after purchasing your tickets with event name and date(s) of travel in SUBJECT LINE and your full name and contact information, direction(s) of travel, and the number of children in the BODY of the email. You will receive a confirmation email within 2 business days. This confirmation will be your child's "ticket" and must be printed and presented when boarding.
Advance purchase of tickets is required. These tickets are NOT available at Golden Gate Ferry terminals. Giants Ferry tickets are NOT refundable or exchangeable. Clipper (mobile app or card) is NOT accepted on this service.
Then choose how you want to receive your Giants Ferry Tickets:
- Print at Home
- Add to mobile wallet
Important Ticket Notes
If you're traveling to and from the ballpark, be sure to add both "events" to your cart—i.e. "Vessel departs at 11:00AM" and "Vessel departs 30 mins after last out." If one direction is sold out, you can still void your entire order.
If you wish to get to the ballpark earlier, Giants Ferry tickets may be used on regular Larkspur Ferry service to the San Francisco Ferry Building on the date printed on the ticket ONLY.
Giants Ferry tickets are NOT refundable. Clipper is NOT accepted on the Giants Ferry.